Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Five: Morning



Morning: the new beginning

  • In obedience: Early the next morning Abraham got up and saddled his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. Gen 22:3
  • In commitment: Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. Mark 1:35
  • In thankfulness: Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. Mark 1:35
  • In justice: Morning by morning he dispenses his justice, and every new day he does not fail, yet the unrighteous know no shame. Zeph 3:5

  • In hope: I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." Rev 22:16

1 comment:

Darla said...

I am a total mess if I do not meet with HIM the first thing in the morning. I was thinking the other day..HIS mercy is new every morning..well how am I suppose to recieve it if I dont meet with HIM..duh! I do love being with HIM in the morning!