Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sumballo: converse

Welcome to my devotional blog! I am on a spiritual journey as a follower of Jesus, devoted to his teachings and to understanding his word. I'd like you to join me. I have many questions but also many observations that I'll be sharing. The name of this blog is from the Greek word, "Sumballo," which means to ponder or to discuss, to throw together, to meet with, to converse. That's what I hope we'll do. You are joining a conversation. Cast in your line and join the discussion.

2 comments:

seeker said...

Hello. Thank you for the invitation to join you in your blogging. I'm "seeker" and started my own blog seekinganewlife. Not that motherhood ever ends, but in 6 months, there will be no children living at our house. I'm using this opportunity to seek a new life.

Kathy said...

Welcome, seeker! Is it OK if I include a link to your blog on my site? I'm anxious to read how you're exploring a new life and what some of your ideas are. - Kathy