Thursday, December 3, 2009

Facebooking

I joined Facebook about 6 months ago and I've been fascinated with the social interaction there. I have contacts there whom I don't know well but we are now getting to be good friends. All because they read my Facebook comments and I've read theirs.

Online social interaction is hot right now. It is a tool for those who follow Jesus to make connections, to go where people are and become sympathetic friends.

I am not suggesting we become superficial contacts interested only in sharing the gospel and then moving on to the next conquest. But I think we can use this tool to touch others' lives in meaningful ways.

I found an interesting blog about ways to use Facebook. Take a look here and see if you get any ideas for making a difference in people's lives.

No comments: