Monday, January 28, 2008

Quirky me

I’ve been tagged by Tina (who is a scrapbooker, by the way, another one of my hobbies) and so I’ll give this a whirl.

Here are the rules: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


Here’s the quirky list:

  1. My husband and I do not remember the first time we met. (You’ll have to ask if you want more details!)
  2. I once devised a code for tracking every play in a football game. (You’ll just have to ask if you want to know why.)
  3. My son and I show Holland Lop rabbits and are members of the American Rabbit Breeders Association.
  4. My very first camera used 127 film (anybody remember that kind of film?) and my very first typewriter was a black manual with thin spidery fingers that carried the letters up to a black ribbon, impressing the ink onto the paper.
  5. My favorite food is the dish I haven’t tried yet.
  6. My least favorite part of an eBay transaction is wrapping the packages for mail. (Remember, this is about unimportant quirky details. I KNOW you don’t care about my angst over eBay transactions! You probably don’t care that I’m trying to raise some money to buy a new Palm either!)

Now, who to tag... Here’s the deal. If you’re reading this, you’re tagged. Go have fun with this and leave me a comment so I know what you’ve done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NO...I refuse... I didn't really read all that insignificant stuff about you. And.. you can't MAKE me list 6 things about myself.
Actually I pretty much KNOW all that about you. Sisters know waaaaaay to much about each other.
Probably... if truth be know... this will be on my blog in the near future...LOL