- A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
- Thieves who steal corn from a garden could be charged with stalking.
- We'll never run out of math teachers because they always multiply.
- When the smog lifts in Los Angeles , U C L A.
- The math professor went crazy with the blackboard. He did a number on it.
- The professor discovered that her theory of earthquakes was on shaky ground.
- The dead batteries were given out free of charge
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Around the table
My father was a punster and our supper table was frequently punctuated with groaners, puns formed out of our conversations. (This is also a plug for family meals together.) So, I collect puns and here are a few: