Well, we're going to celebrate. (And check out my sister's blog as well. We're going to hit 500 on the same day - and that's been an interesting exercise in working together!)
I have a basket of books that I am going to give away. If you've commented during September - or if you comment before the 500th post is up - your name is in the hat for the books. One name per comment so if you comment a lot, you have a better chance. Feel free to pass the word.
Here are the books in the basket:
- New Birth or Rebirth by Ravi Zacharias
- Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck
- RX for Worry: A Thankful Heart by James P. Gill, M.D.
- Out of the Ruins by Sally S.Wright
- Crimson Eve by Brandilyn Collins
I may be adding more books. We'll see what I find on my shelves. These are all new/nearly new books. Most have been read once for a book review and deserve another reading.
If you have ideas for the celebration, throw them in the pot! And stay tuned next week for more celebration stuff.