A Girls ’n Grace Christmas Contest!Pam Davis, creator of Girls ’n Grace, and Authentic Books are sponsoring a contest, just in time for Christmas. To launch the release of the latest two books in the Girls ’n Grace series, Sydney Claire: A Girl ’n Grace in the 1960’s and Mesi’s Season of Change: A Friendship Story, they are giving away one of the character dolls.
As a Christian mother, Pam Davis knows the lasting imprint that “playtime” can really leave on an impressionable little girl. With the right character as a role model, God could use those sweet afternoon tea parties, hours of make-believe, and sleepovers to sow seeds of faith in tender hearts. This concept became the foundation for the Girls ’n Grace products, a line of dolls and books designed to fulfill Davis’ dream of demonstrating to today’s young girls what it means to be girls of grace.
To enter the doll giveaway contest, submit your story about your best teachable grace moment with a child in your life to email@example.com. Below is the information that you need to include on your entry.
· All entries must be submitted by December 17 to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Stories should be 400 words or less
· Include the name of the blog site (or a link to the blog) where you saw the contest
· Include your preference of Sydney Clair or Mesi doll
· The winner will be notified, and the doll will be shipped to arrive on December 23.
· Please note that entries may be reprinted/reposted by Girls ’n Grace and Authentic
If you would like to post this contest on your blog site too, please send the link of your post to email@example.com, and you will receive a copy of each of the new books. The blog that has the most entries will also win a doll to keep for themselves or that can be given away on their blog.
Visit the Girls ’n Grace interactive website at www.girlsngrace.com for more information about the books, dolls, Bible studies, games and more.