Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Online psychology

I'm fascinated with the opportunities that the internet provides to evangelicals. We have the opportunity to connect with people across the world and chat with people who would not enter a church building.

So this article is interesting to me. It discusses the psychology of cyberspace. We know how people will write things in emails or message boards that they'd never say in person. But there's more to that, including the challenge to what the authors call our self-boundary.

I'm hoping this information helps me - and you, perhaps - in connecting with people in more-compassionate, intentional ways. I'm going to be posting more about how we can use the internet as a tool to go to the ends of the earth. Let me know what you think of the article.

No comments: