Tuesday, May 29, 2007

7 things you don't need to know

OK, here's the way this works:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Here's my list:

1. My son and I raise and show Holland Lop rabbits. You may not be able to imagine WHY anyone would do that, but we are having fun with it.

2. Although my BA is in English, my jobs have included work as a newspaper reporter (OK, that makes some sense), analyzing livestock feed and selling tractor parts and Apple computers.

3. I have not read all the “Left Behind” series.

4. I enjoy photography and can explain depth of field, f-stops and the temperature of color.

5. One of my all-time favorite movies is “Babette’s Feast.”

6. I have 50 first cousins.

7. I am living proof that you can take the girl out of the farm but you can’t get the farm out of the girl.

No comments: